Fall 2017 Admission Guidelines for the Graduate School of Labor Studies (evening)
- Departments and Quotas
Master’s Degree Program (unspecified quota for each department; total 27 students)
Department of Labor Law (Master of Law in Labor Law), Department of Labor Relations (Master in Industrial Relations in Labor Relations), Department of Labor Economics (Master of Economics in Labor Economics), Department of Labor Welfare Policy (Master of Sociology in Labor Welfare and Policy), Department of Human Resource Management (Master in Labor Management in Human Resource Management)
- Research program (unspecified quota)
- Master’s Degree Program (unspecified quota for each department; total 27 students)
- Students who have graduated or are expecting to graduate from a four-year university
- Other persons who have graduated from schools recognized as possessing an equivalent qualification by the Minister of Education
- Application Process and Deadlines
- 1)One copy of the completed admission form (download from the official website)
- 2)One copy of the certificate of (expected) graduation
- 3)One copy of the transcript(s) for all academic years (excluding research course)
- 4)One copy of the career/employment certificate (if applicable)
- 5)One copy of resume and statement of purpose (form not provided)
- 6)Two 4 x 5 cm photos (attach to admission form)
1)Forms: Download forms from the Admissions section of the graduate school website
(※ Specify second choice of degree studies, if applicable; candidates not selected for their first choice may be considered for their second choice)
- 2)Application Period: May 1, 2017 (Monday) – May 19, 2017 (Friday)
- In-person – Graduate School of Labor Studies Administration Office (Room 124A, 1F, International Studies Hall), Mon to Fri 9 AM – 5:30 PM ※ Lunch hour 12–1 PM; Office closed on weekends.
- Mail - Administration Office, Graduate School of Labor Studies, Korea University 124A, International Studies Hall, 145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Korea 02841
E-mail (scan) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ※ Guidelines for e-mail submission
- Scan original copies of documents; submission of original copies required for successful candidates only
- Subject of e-mail: Application for fall 2017 Graduate School of Labor Studies Master’s Program – Name OOO
- Attach a single zip file containing all required documents
- Scan the application form and information disclosure statement after signing
- 1)Forms: Download forms from the Admissions section of the graduate school website
Interview Date/Time and Place
Interview Date/Time: May 27, 2017 (Saturday) at 9 AM
- ※Candidates unable to attend the interview on May 27 must contact the admissions coordinator to arrange a separate time.
- ※Admissions coordinator: (E-mail) email@example.com, (Tel) 02-3290-1412
- Place: International Studies Hall (Details to be announced via website or directly to candidates)
- Announcement of Results: June 2, 2017 (Friday) at 11 AM via Announcements on the official website of the Graduate School of Labor Studies
- Interview Date/Time: May 27, 2017 (Saturday) at 9 AM
- Required Documents
- Students can pursue a doctoral degree at Korea University or other university after earning the master’s degree.
- Students can postpone their military service (if applicable) upon accepted to the master’s degree program.
- Application Fee
- Application Fee: Deposit KRW 80,000 (Bank Account: Hana Bank 391 910005 62204 Account Holder: Korea University) in the candidate’s name
- Class Schedule
- Class Schedule: Weekly (Mon, Tues, Thurs) – Choose two days per week
- Class Hours: Session 1: 18:45 – 20:15; Session 2: 20:25 – 21:55
Admission: KRW 1,234,000; Tuition: KRW 5,928,000; Student Council fees: KRW 226,000
- ※ Admission fee is charged only for the first (of the total five) semesters.
- ※ Student Council fees cover operating expenses of the Student Council of the Graduate School of Labor Studies.
- ※ Contact the Administration Office (TEL. 02-3290-1412) for more information.