“To reconcile and solve diverse labor issues and take the lead in advancing the field of labor-management relations in Korea, the KU Graduate School of Labor Studies organizes a variety of extracurricular activities, including breakfast lectures, Tripartite Forum, domestic and overseas training programs, and corporate visit programs.”
By inviting prominent figures as guest speakers, the School offers a venue for students to listen to quality lectures and engage in meaningful discussions on a broad range of topics.
- Guest lecture by the KU President
- Guest lecture by the Minister of Employment and Labor
- Guest lecture by the Mayor of Seoul
Overseas Training Programs
Overseas training programs are designed to provide the professional and practical knowledge and information required to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing world to the program participants in order to foster them as global citizens capable of actively participating in the establishment of a new world order.
- Visit to Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees (TCO) (2015)
- Visit to Croatian Union Association (2014)
- Visit to the University of British Columbia, Canada (2007/2008)
- Visit to Cornell University, United States (2004)
- Visit to the University of Oxford, United Kingdom (2003)
Visit to Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees (TCO)
Visit to KOEN (Korea South-East Power Co.) Yeongheung Division
KU Tripartite Forum
5th Labor Culture Awards