The Korea University Graduate School of Labor Studies offers The Executive Leadership Program which aims to further promote the theory and practice of labor-management relations in Korea by nurturing high-caliber specialists possessing leadership qualities and professional knowledge.
- The Executive Leadership Program
- Develop leaders in labor-management relations
- Nurture specialists possessing theoretical and practical knowledge
- Establish cooperative, collaborative relations
- Provide a venue for professional exchange